Carine Europe GmbH
Ammannstraße 12 86167 Augsburg Germany
Phone + 49 821 45560525
Fax + 49 821 45560524
Register court: Augsburg, HRB 35132
Managing director: Katharine Alperen
Semra Ejder Demir
- The offerings of the „Carine Medical“ website are addressed only to commercial customers and interested parties or to public enterprises and not to private customers. § 312i para. 1 sentence 1 no. 1–3 of the German Civil Code (BGB) does not apply.
- In the case of Web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such companies or enterprises are represented by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
- This CARINE website contains specific information and software and documentation, for viewing or downloading.
- CARINE may stop the operation of the CARINE website in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, CARINE cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the CARINE website.
RIGHTS OF USE TO INFORMATION, SOFTWARE and DOCUMANTATION
- CARINE grants User a non-exclusive and non-transferable license, which may not be sublicensed, to use the information and documentation made available to the User on or via the CARINE website to the extent agreed, or in the event of no such agreement to the extent of the purpose intended by CARINE in making same available.
- Information and documentation may not be distributed by the User to any third party at any time nor may it be rented or in any other way made available.
- The information and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties as well as other laws and conventions related to intellectual property.The User shall observe such laws and shall not modify, conceal or remove any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices neither from the information nor from documentation, or any copies thereof.
- §§ 69a et seq. of the German Copyright Law shall not be affected hereby.
- Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded CARINE has no obligation requiring the grant of further rights.
- CARINE may use without charge any idea or proposal stored by a User on the CARINE websites for the development, improvement and sale of its products.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS OF TITLE OR QUALITY
- As any information or documentation is made available at no cost, any liability for defects as to quality or title of the information, software and documentation especially in relation to the correct-ness or absence of defects or the absence of claims or third-party rights or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose are excluded except for cases involving willful misconduct or fraud.
- The information on the CARINE website may contain specifications or general descriptions related to the technical possibilities of individual products which may not be available in certain cases (e.g. due to product changes). The required performance of the product shall there-fore be mutually agreed in each case at the time of purchase.
OTHER LIABILITY, VIRUSES
- Although CARINE makes every endeavor to keep the CARINE website virus-free, CARINE doesn’t guarantee this.The User shall, for its own protection, take the nec-essary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
- §§ 9.1 and 9.2 do not intend nor imply any changes to the burden of proof to the User's disadvantage.
SUPPLEMENTARY AGREEMENTS,PLACE OF JURISDICTION,APPLICABLE LAW
- Any supplementary agreement requires the written form.
- The place of jurisdiction is Augsburg, Germany.
- If differences between the German text of this and other documents and the English translation occur, the German text overrules the translation.
- The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG) of 11 April 1980 is excluded.